Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hi Friends!

TGIF! What are your plans for the weekend? I will be celebrating the end of my sugar detox with some dark chocolate and raspberries. And maybe a hefty dose of resveratrol (aka the antioxidant found in red wine). Here are some of my favorite links from around the interwebs this week. Enjoy!

Favorite Small Bite:
Pumpkin Pie Tarts via Tasty Yummies
Yummy is right! A healthier alternative to pumpkin rolls or pumping pie that would be delicious at Thanksgiving. Sign me up!

Favorite Sip:
Apple Cider Moscow Mules via Sugar and Charm
Such a perfect holiday drink! Love the copper mugs as well.




Favorite Furball: 21 adorable vines via Buzzfeed

Gah these are too cute!  #8 is my favorite. I wish my cats would do that!


Favorite DIY---recycled wine bottle decor via Etsy


How cute are these? I think this is something I could definitely attempt...maybe.

Favorite knock-off: Paleo Bang Bang Shrimp via Paleo Fondue



I have never actually eaten at Bonefish Grill, but everyone who has raves about this dish. I found this #21DSD compliant recipe and made it Monday night for dinner. Crispy fried shrimp coated in a gluten-free batter lightly tossed with a spicy 'peanut' sauce. So good and so easy! We ate it with broccoli slaw but I bet it would be great in shrimp tacos.

What things have you been loving lately? Share in the comments below!

xo

kate



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated, but please keep it clean!